Friday, July 3, 2009

` ` `

I'm not sure what I'm doing here anymore.
Is there really even a point in staying?
I don't know who I'm writing this for.
Of course I do but they'll never see it.
I've been feeling ever so tired,
I think I may sleep for a while.
Maybe when I awaken there will be someone here.
No, there won't.
I don't know why I'm writing this at all.
Of course I do, but I'll still say I don't.
Lying to myself seems like the best thing to to now.
I think I may go to bed now.
My stomach feels upset.
Whatever happened to everyone anyway?
I guess they all got tired too.
Maybe I'm just late.
Maybe they're all waiting.
I sure hope so.
I know they aren't,
but lying to myself seems like the best thing to to now.
Maybe I'll just keep doing that.
Maybe I'll just go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment